The Nashville Business Journal is excited to announce the Best Places to Work finalists for 2015. Employees of nominated companies were asked to complete an online survey conducted by Quantum Workplace. The employee survey measures 10 key engagement categories, including team effectiveness, trust in senior leaders and manager effectiveness. Responses from each question of each completed survey are compiled and evaluated. Companies are ranked and winners are chosen in each size category according to their overall composite score.
All honorees will be recognized during an awards luncheon April 17 at Hutton Hotel. There, the top scores in each category will be revealed. Finalists will also be profiled in a special section of the Nashville Business Journal on April 17.Please join me in congratulating the following:
Giant Company (501+ employees)
- Benchmark Realty LLC
- T-Mobile USA Inc. Nashville Call Center
- Large Company (101-500 employees)
- Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell and Berkowitz PC
- Cavalry Logistics
- Education Networks of America
- Edward Jones
- PwC Nashville
- The Lampo Group
Medium Company (26-100 employees)
- Boost FitClub LLC
- CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services-Tennessee
- Concept Technology Inc.
- InfoWorks Inc.
- LPS Integration
- Paradigm Group
- Peachtree Planning of Tennessee LLC
- Robert W. Baird & Co Inc.
- Rustici Software
- TVA Economic Development
Small Company (10-25 employees)
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group LLC
- Burns Insurance Group
- Destination Nashville
- Eakin Partners LLC
- Faith Family Medical Center
- Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock
- Littler Mendelson PC
- Plan Left
- ProviderTrust Inc.
- Rocky McElhaney Law Firm
- Sullivan Branding
- Thompson Burton PLLC
- Virsys12 LLC
Read the original article at the Nashville Business Journal